WE’RE IN THIS TOGETHER.
Welcome! We’re so happy you’re here.
Now that you’re in the comfort of our restaurant, we’d like you to review the guidelines of your guest experience to keep you, other guests, and our team safe and healthy.
- Upon arrival for your reservation, we ask that you please remain in your car and call the restaurant at 310-326-3354. We will let you know when your table is ready.
- Your entire party must be here to be sat. We will not seat incomplete parties.
- Please respect the 6 foot social distancing guidelines set forth by the health department.
- It is mandatory to enter the restaurant wearing a mask. Those who refuse to wear a mask will not be allowed in. While settled into your table, it’s your choice to remove your mask. When you are walking around, you must wear a mask, covering your nose and mouth.
- We kindly ask that you enjoy your experience for a maximum of two hours.
- Our menus are a one time use, recyclable menus and will be discarded after each use.
- Our specialty night menus (ie: Girl’s Night Out) have been temporarily discontinued. However our daily happy hour from 2 to 6 is available (Dine in only).
- Upon request, we have packaged plastic silverware you can use.
- Salt, pepper and any other miscellaneous condiments will be given upon request.
- When exiting, we’d like you to follow in the direction of the arrows. That way we eliminate traffic going in and out of the front door.
- Our curbside pick and delivery services are still a big part of our business. If you would like to place an order, please go to GaetanosOnline.com.
What We’re Doing to Keep You Safe
- We have developed detailed cleanliness strategies with our cleaning partner, HD Chem, a janitorial expert third party service. They have provided us with disinfectants sprays killing all viruses up to 99.99%, antibacterial soaps, and have helped us develop methods to keep you safe.
- The health of our team is being screened daily. Our team has undergone extensive health and safety training and we will consistently find ways to improve and adapt to new safety guidelines.
- Our team will wear personal protective equipment and always practice team social distancing.
- We have spaced out our tables so that they are six feet apart.
- We use disinfectant on our tables, booths and chairs after each guests visit.
- Each cook sanitizes their station frequently to prevent cross contamination.
- We have a designated cleaning associate, They will bus your tables and consistently disinfect the restaurant.
We appreciate your understanding in our new process of serving you!