If you notice your takeout containers begin to wear out, please throw them out. But if they are in good shape, feel free to use them for anything you can around your home! Here are some creative ways to reuse our quality takeout containers:
1. Save them to use for your own leftovers for dry food storage. These containers stack nicely and take up less space than many other brands. At home, we have replaced almost all of our standard food storage containers with our Gaetano’s takeout containers since they are a great size for most dishes. We store coffee grounds in them and dry foods like pasta and nuts. They are microwaveable and dishwasher safe so feel free to use them over and over again.
2. Whenever we want to send company home with leftovers, these are great to have around so you’re not missing your favorite container or begging for it back. No guilt in giving these away!
3. Store kids crafts & small toys in them. If you have young kids, you know how much stuff they can accumulate! Keeping toys and crafts stored nicely can help manage the mess that can take over your home. We like to store stamps, legos, puzzle pieces, markers, crayons, pencils, etc in our Gaetano’s takeout containers.
4. Store nails, screws, bolts and other small hardware items in this container!
5. Organize your junk drawer. Don’t be shy, we all have one! Use these containers to keep the small miscellaneous items organized in the container. You might even be able to fit a couple and help keep the clutter contained in these boxes.