· 1.5 Cups Penne (Uncooked)
· 3 Qts Boiling Water
· 1.5 tsp Salt (for the pasta water)
· 10 oz Grilled Chicken
· 2 Tblsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
· 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
· 1 Cup Chopped Roma Tomatoes
· 1 Cup Chopped Mushrooms
· 2 Cups Chopped Asparagus
· 1/2 Cup Chicken Stock
· 1 Tbslp Butter
· Salt to taste
· 2 Tblsp Parmesan
1. Cook the pasta in a boiling pot of salted water.
2. Season the chicken with your favorite seasoning. Grill. Slice.
3. In a sauce pan, heat the extra virgin olive oil and garlic.
4. When the garlic is golden, add the Roma tomatoes, mushrooms and asparagus. Toss for two minutes on medium heat.
5. Add the chicken stock and butter. Reduce. Add salt to taste.
6. Add the pasta, a little pasta water and grilled chicken.
Cook for one minute.
7. Add the parmesan cheese & enjoy!
Don’t feel like cooking? Order takeout here!