Are you ready for some football…
It’s been a long break from the NBA finals to the start of football season, but it is finally upon us. There’s nothing more fun than having a bunch of people over, watching some football and enjoying a sandwich platter and pizzas from Gaetano’s Restaurant.
Let’s look at what’s ahead…
- Teams can now have a 3rd quarterback on the roster without counting as a roster spot. This will help prevent what happened with the 49ers playoff game last year, AKA the Brock Purdy rule.
- If you ever wanted number Zero as your hero, teams are now allowed to have a single digit ZERO on their jersey.
- Read Option plays cannot be a forward pass beyond the line of scrimmage.
- Use of helmet is being modified to prevent a player using it to make forcible contact with another player’s head or neck area.
- YouTube TV is replacing residential DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket.
Fire up your fantasy draft teams (mine is Kenihana) and let’s have a great season.