Moms would rather spend time with you than receive a gift. Here are some ideas to make that time happen.
- Take her out to breakfast, lunch or dinner: It’s probably been a while since the last time you visited a restaurant with her. No better way to relax and enjoy some great food out. Wherever you choose to dine out, make a reservation, as it’s one of the busiest days of the year.
- Take a Walk: Walking is great for boosting energy, improving your mood and best of all focusing on the other person. When walking we tend to put away our cell phones and focus on the ones we are striding with. Put some walking shoes on and get out there!
- Picnic: For whatever reason, Mother’s Day is always a beautiful day. Make a picnic lunch and go to a park.
- Botanical Gardens: Throughout COVID, the Botanical Gardens has been our saving sanctuary. It’s the most beautiful place to be outdoors in the South Bay. Make a reservation and enjoy what the gardens can provide.
- Wine Tasting Day Trip: Wineries are closer than you think. Santa Ynez is one of our favorites to head up for the day and unwind. https://www.visitsyv.com/.
- Celebrate at Home: We are offering a Mother’s Day Takeout Package that feeds four for $115. Includes the following: Appetizer: Fried Artichoke Hearts, Lemon Sauce, Parmesan Cheese. Salad: Mixed Greens, Pears, Taleggio Cheese, Roasted Walnuts, Champagne Vinaigrette. – Cheese, Nuts, & Dressing Will Be Served On The Side. Mains: Braised Short Ribs In A Mushroom Sauce. Grilled Salmon In Our Signature Lemon Garlic Sauce. Sides: Roasted Red Potatoes, Seasoned Asparagus. Dessert: Flourless Chocolate Brownies, Whipped Mascarpone Cream, With Fresh Strawberries. Offered on 5/9 for takeout only.